"Dance is bigger than the physical body. Think bigger than that. When you extend your arm, it doesn't stop at the end of your fingers, because you're dancing bigger than that: you're dancing spirit."

~ Judith Jamison ~

My Teachers Day 2008

I felt so old receiving all the teachers day gifts haha! nyway...thanks to all who gave me those sweet presents and wishes. decided to take pics of the things i got for my very first tcher's day hehe...so so so sweet..i'm like so touched!!!

E-card frm Mel Teo. it was a really really hilarious ecard!!! i replayed it like crazy hahahaha!


From my Saturday and Sunday Classes


This one has my name...with an extra letter "e" on it ehhehehe..."e" for extraodinary? =PPppPP

The cute cute card on the left made me laugh from saturday till sunday. sssoooo cute!!!!

okie...i love my first teacher's day ehhehe...thanks to all who made it so memorable!! =P I love you guys!!!

No comments: